New product news for 2011
Building on the strengths of previous models the Verano BGA HD features a fully revised optical system that delivers outstanding specification elevating them to a new performance class.
Optically the binoculars offer:
- Large diameter long eyerelief eyepieces that guarantee an exceptionally comfortable viewing experience with or without glasses
- Class leading fields of view 8° (8×32), 7° (8×42), 6.5° (10×42)
- ‘PGK’ glass prisms with PC phase correction coating and Oasis prism coating
- Opticron F-type combination multi-coating devised to optimise colour contrast
Mechanically the binoculars:
- Feature a polycarbonate double hinge body
- Are nitrogen gas filled and waterproof to 3 metres
- Are internally focused with close focus to 2 metres or under
- Are covered in a lightly textured natural rubber armouring contoured to deliver a truly positive handling experience with or without gloves
- Include 3 stage twist type retractable eyecup assembly
- Feature a smooth action wide wheel focusing system
Verano BGA HD binoculars are supplied with a 30 year guarantee.
The 8×42 Verano BGA HD is recommended by the British Trust for Ornithology
Verano BGA HD binoculars are supplied complete in soft neoprene case with 31020 rainguard, neoprene lanyard and objective lens caps.