New for 2011, the Opticron T3 Trailfinder 8×42 and 10×42 feature a new stylish look. Full details below
The T3 Trailfinder’s clever use of wide-angle optics and fast focus system fitted into a compact body clothed in a soft touch textured rubber combine to create a field glass that is reassuringly comfortable and very easy to use.
Recommend by the Urban Birder for their quality and value for money, other features of the T3 include;
- Fully multi-coated optical system including BAK 4 prisms and PC phase correction coatings
- Nitrogen waterproof construction
- Long eyerelief, wide angle eyepieces fitted with twist type retractable eyecups
- Internal focusing with close focus to 1.5m
- Choice of black or dark green durable textured rubber